Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Hillary for President?
A very shocking thing occurred on Sunday. I actually found myself defending Hillary Clinton. Someone criticized HIllary for "standing by Bill after all he did." I found myself chiming in that I thought the fact that she did save her marriage was quite admirable. Granted I have no idea her motivations for doing so (I mean would she have ever gotten where she is now if Bill and her had split?) Still, I think it is an example of forgiveness and I can only hope that she really does recognize and appreciate a better meaning of marriage than a lot of the world today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
lo, so happy you came over the other night and that i now remember your blog.
p.s. sick pic. sick in a bad way.
p.p.s. are there any books of provo/salt lake walks?
Hi lauren!!! Congrats on the nursing program, that is wonderful!! Where are you living?
Post a Comment