Sunday, March 8, 2009

My 25

Everyone has been doing the 25 things on Facebook. Well, I guess that was like 6 weeks ago. But, I wanna do it. So here are mine....

1 - I could live off fresh fruit, seafood, bread, and dark chocolate for the rest of my life.

2 - I have a perfect driving record - never gotten a ticket, never gotten pulled over (except once when my registration wasn't shown as being current - but it was up-to-date and I showed her and she let me go).

3 - I love doing research and am loving a research project I am helping with at school. But this love is not just in school. Every once and a while I find a topic that I have to learn more about - and then I do. Recent examples - WWII, the FLDS/polygamy, cancer, the pathology of different disease, etc.

4 - I love/hate to read. If it is a book that I am interested in, I can't put it down. If it is a book that I am not absolutely intrigued with, I can't read it to save my life.

5 - I have only been out of the country once - to Canada, which doesn't even really count. However, I am going to Spain with James and Allison in a couple months. HOLLA!!!!

6 - I LOVE Harry Potter and LOTR. I think Twilight sucks.

7 - I love puppies. Every kind. I want a puppy really, really bad.

8 - I wrote in for Ron Paul in the last election - but am glad Obama won.

9 - I feel passionate about healthcare policy. Don't get me started or I won't stop.

10 - I love manilla colored foods the most. (Shout out to Shirk!)

11 - I love the movie You've Got Mail. I could watch it 100 times in a row and never get sick of it. It is the best night of my life when I can curl up on a rainy night and watch You've Got mail while eating popcorn.

12 - I love skiing. Love it, love it, and love it. This may not seem true since I only went 3 times this year, but I LOVE it.

13 - I can beat anyone in the world in Dr. Mario. Except Robyn Brooks or James King.

14 - If I could ride my bike everywhere I went, I would. It is currently out commission with a bent back tire.

15 - I cried when I crossed the finish line of my first triathlon. I didn't do amazing or anything - but I feel weirdly motivated by anything sporty. Also, I cried when I watched a man pull a disabled kid the entire LOTOJA course.

16 - I have the best friends of anyone in the entire world. Seriously.

17 - I want to learn to oil paint. I took a class in college and loved it.

18 - When I was little I wanted a dolphin. I drew up plans of how we could fit a tank in out backyard. I never thought anything was impossible.

19 - I hate being told no. I don't mean I hate when I don't get my way. I hate being told I can't do something.

20 - In the color code book, I am as blue as they get.

21- I most definitely sing my face off when driving alone in the car. As I approach a car on my side, I stop, but as soon as I am out of eye sight the boisterousness beings again.

22 - I am 25 years old and just finally feeling like I have my life figured out.

23 - I love NPR and talk stuff I hear on there daily.

24 - I love pearls. And white orchids. Someday when I get married, I will wear pearls and have a bouquet of white orchids.

25 - I love life. Like, I love it. I have my own tin cup, candy cane, a little cake, and a penny. (10 points for knowing what that means).

2 comments:

Becca said...

I will start calling you Laura Ingalls Wilder!! :) Do you need a buddy for the oil painting class? That is one of my goals as well!

Sammy said...

You've Got Mail, really? Your home teachers happen to be into Meg Ryan. Can't say that's my favorite but I may have just figured out this months lesson. I would bet you anything I can beat you at Dr. Mario and probably any other video game.