Friday, February 13, 2009

As of Late

Hey Hey! I have not written in a long time. And not much is new. I am still in school, still working a lot, etc. But I am feeling like it is time for a new post. So, here is a catch up of the highlights of my last 6 months or so.


Our fam went out to St. Louis for my cousins wedding. It was pretty posh. Here is me and Amber...




When we were there, Megan happened to be in town too! We were excited!!!!!




Amber and I went to NYC. She is the best sister ever and gave me a plane ticket for my birthday. We stayed with Meg and Mitz (thank you bffs) and did many excellent things - including winning front row tickets to Wicked. Here is us at the top of the Met.




Still in NYC, near the WTC.




One day, Amber, Tommy, Sammy, Kyley, and I ate a lot of fries. This may not seem like a big deal - but it is a huge change from the normal Bajios, Rio, or Maverick frozen yogurt.




Kate and Syn came to town!




A bunch of friends went up to Sun Valley. Some people went to Dollar Mountain, but this is the crew that hit up Sun Valley. Snow was fine, nothing excellent - BUT the terrain was awesome and the company even better. Thanks to Rob for letting us stay at his place. Thanks to Adam for the sweet hook-up on the day passes. It was a great trip!




Welp, that is me lately. You are probably wondering what is coming up? Let me tell you.... Moab Half marathon, Salt Lake marathon (my first full), St. George trip with ward, Spain with James (?), graduating from Nursing school, and hopefully getting a puppy when I finish school!!!

Also, I still dont know what field of nursing I want to go into - so if you have ideas, please tell me!

6 comments:

K-Cos said...

I can tell that you are at Five Guys on your fries eating day...yummy! And I want to go to Spain too...count me in! :) Love ya!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Looks like you've had fun! I'm jealous of all the fun places you've been in the last few months. Spain sounds awesome too! I miss you, but I'll be there around march 9-19. We'll have to get together! Best of luck as you finish school! love you!

Jessica Whittaker said...

I love NYC! It looks like you had a lot of fun. You still at PCMC? I haven't seen you in awhile.

Abby said...

Cool, Laur Laur! I don't know why I just want to call you that, but I do, okay?
Good to get an update from you and your spunky little sis. You two are a coupl'a hotties.

Amanda said...

yay, nice to see a new blog and get the lauren lowdown. :)

Kate, Josh & Sydney said...

glad to get an update finally! love the picture of us together--except her name is Syd, not Syn. ha ha.