Amber riding the tunnel to Mineral Basin - We had an excellent skiing adventure day.
Amber and I at the top of Mineral Basin - Once again one of our skiing adventure days.
Moab at our Condo: Ron, Amber, Jon, Lara, and Allison - About 30 of us went down and got a couple condos for the weekend. It was amazingly nice weather and SO nice to get away from school and nursing school for a few days.
Sammy carb loading before the Moab half. (Yes, he ate it all. I told him he was being a champ Asian - just like the ones in the hot dog eating contests.)
Amber and I after the Moab Half. Let me honest, I hit a personal record this year in the half - my very worst time EVER!!!! (Like 2 hours and 12 min) OOPS - Sad, funny, and true. Actually I still had a great time. Amber caught up to me at mile 9ish as I was exhausted and was being a slow-y. I hit my breaking point at about mile 11 - I really felt fine quitting, but like the champ sister that she is, she made me keeping running (but I convinced her into a few sections of walking).
Amber, Stacey, Tommy, Allison, Sammy - A group of us went to Delicate Arch and this is a few of us. It had been a while since I had seen the license plate arch in real life - and it is still pretty (but still I would have rather done Cable Arch - shout out Jonny B).
Me, Jon, Kyley, Karl, and Natalie - A few more of the Delicate Arch group.
Thank you for Karl's Arm - If it wasn't totally creepy I would have taken a pic of more than just this arm - that dude has a muscle or two.
Steve and Kyley
One of the few pics I have of myself on the trip (the other two are posted above). Sad.
Tommy and the sheep




3 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! I am impressed you are such a runner now. Wish I was. Have a good one
What's even more sad than two picture or moab? No pictures of our bike tour! :(
Laur, what a fun spring break! James and I once ran a 5K in 32 minutes--we are really good!! And congrats on the NICU; I floated there today and really enjoyed it!
Post a Comment