* Wasatch Back - go Team Hufflepuff
* Waterskiing with some wardie friends (Thank you, Sarah)
* The Commencement of Team XOXO
* Megan came in town - this included excellent reunions with old bffs and Megan, Amber, and I making a 12 layer cake
* Being a Judge at the Weber County Fair (Photo, Ceramics, Baking Goods)
* Amy's Cabin in Oakley (including riding horses)
* Chicago Concert
* Cirque de Soliel
* James came in town (second trip of the summer)
(All of this occurred while going to school and taking 15 credits, working 24 hrs a week, and doing research for the U.)
Also....
* GOT A JOB IN THE NICU and FINISHED SCHOOL!!!!!!
Still to Come.....
* I TURN 26
* Bear Lake with the Ward
* The construction of my bridesmaid dress for Mitzi's wedding - my own living Project Runway - where is Tim Gunn when I need him?!!??!
* many excellent bike rides
* many more trips to Yogurt Stop
* Snake River trip when the wardies man up and pay their debt
* Water skiing with Steve when he mans up and pays his debt
Amber and I made these capes for Team Hufflepuff for Wasatch Back - here we are modeling them...
Boating - Sarah, Lori, me and Rach Rudd
The 12 Layer Cake that Megan, Amber and I made
Amber and I riding Horses and Amy's Cabin
The Crew at the Chicago Concert




3 comments:
Congrats on finishing Laur!!! I'm so happy for you! I can't believe all the stuff you're doing. Also, I've been wanting to make that cake!!! I have it bookmarked - how was it?!
Congrats on the job!! Hurray! That is right down the street from where I work...we should meet for lunch sometime! You are right, it has been a great summer! So glad we could hang a couple of times! Yogurt Stop...yes, please!
Wow! You are amazing! Can't believe you sometimes! Very proud of you though! Sounds like you had a crazy, busy, fun, amazing summer! Just a little jealous. I am glad to see you are so happy.
Post a Comment