Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pocket Friends

Sometimes I want pocket friends. You know - like people that I can carry around with me at all times and can ask questions or enjoy their commentary on life happenings. How awesome would it be? Awesome. So so awesome.

There are a few people that I would for sure want in my pocket.

#1 - Alec Baldwin - I really think he might be the funniest person. ever.
#2 - Megan Shirk - Equally as funny as Alec.
#3 - A puppy - Cause i heart puppies.
#4 - A Jamba Juice worker - accompanied with and endless supply of fruit and a blender.
#5 - Justin Brown or Luke Drake - cause they are wildly intelligent and could give me answers

Potential Runner-ups
Tracy Morgan - also hilarious
Patrick Dempsey - for aesthetic purposes
James King - for ratastic purposes (the only reason this was not a winner is because I feel like it would get me in trouble)
Someone who makes croissants fabulously



Who would your pocket people be?

1 comment:

Rustino Scar said...

i worked at jamba juice for 2.5 years. and i am an endless supply of self demeaning humor